Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tangled




Twisted with an unknown
In search for freedom
Entering to a new world
as sweet as a dream
Life is complex
But there are things
more complicated
than the things ever imagined

A deeper feeling,
that I never felt before.
A Powerful spell,
which draws me towards you
Beloved stranger,
Your charming brown eyes
have changed my lonely world
Everything is bright
Every moment is different
Now that I see you...   
  
                                                 - Rapunzel   
      


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
- Laurence J. Peter

A friend always guide you to your destination, without leaving you in darkness...
Here I am, waiting for your precious comment, which gives strength to my writing.