Monday, July 4, 2011

Everything has place and yours is here

I blinked back at the screen
Am I doing the correct thing ????
Yeah of course it is the best way to release my own thoughts which are bubbling inside my head
and they need to be free....



I know its sounds a kind of stupid to blog in English in Sri lanka,because everyone here follow Sinhalese articles.But I have no choice.I was always worse in my mother tongue,
and never got more than 75% at school ;)
I need a some kind of way to express me.If not my brain will explode with my own feelings,
Yeah sometimes feelings are more powerful even than dynamite  :D


I always love to live with books,as they create beautiful imaginations where I can live as me.But I haven't tried writing,which always was a dream of mine.I was afraid.I thought I will fail and I won't have enough words to tell my story.


I can't hold them any longer in my head.So I'm ready to battle with my own words,
hope it will work......


Welcome to my Dream >>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
- Laurence J. Peter

A friend always guide you to your destination, without leaving you in darkness...
Here I am, waiting for your precious comment, which gives strength to my writing.