Friday, July 8, 2011

My Diary Of Love


Day 01

It was the day, the day I first saw you
But your smile said, from ages I know you
Your warm brown eyes gazed at me and smiled
I think your love made me totally blind

Day 02

My heart strings began to sing. As my eyes met you
But I tried to hide and I never wanted to show you
Only I could do, is just to stare
At your charming face, which I see now everywhere

Day 03

May be I try a polite way
Without showing you an idiotic play
I tried to stay calm and quiet today
I guess I can’t resist you anyway

I could feel the warmth
As you sunned me with your smiles
I could hear my heart singing
That everything will be fine

Day 04


We talked about our dreams
And laughed together
Knew you were my true love
There’s no need to bother

Dreaming and waiting to have your true love
I know someday you’ll come for me my love
Until that day I will lock myself
Hiding that precious secret deep inside my soul

Day 05

Saw your familiar eyes at there
You weren’t alone, some else were there

My world collapsed
Without leaving a trace
All dreams faded
As tears rolled down my wet face

Love is a mirage
It leaves you only the pain
Good bye my love
You won’t need me again

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
- Laurence J. Peter

A friend always guide you to your destination, without leaving you in darkness...
Here I am, waiting for your precious comment, which gives strength to my writing.