Monday, July 4, 2011

Waiting 4 U...


I can feel my heart is empty inside ,
With no any memories left behind ,
Everywhere is dark and cold ,
Don’t know whether I’ll be able to hold
All this pain, all this worries
is killing me again and again...
But still have a wish hidden
in my eyes,
to see you  at least once
before I dies

I want to live in your dazzling eyes
I want to kiss you with thousands of smiles
Want to spend with you, the rest of my life
But still I’m searching for your sign

I’m seeking for true love ,
A love that could make me fly
I’m dreaming of you my love ,
Only you can make me alive....

Oh baby
I’m waiting for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
- Laurence J. Peter

A friend always guide you to your destination, without leaving you in darkness...
Here I am, waiting for your precious comment, which gives strength to my writing.